One of the most common battles in the health field is the fight against overweight. More than 28,000 diets have been published by experts and every day we see ads of new products that fight obesity.
Although in some cases obesity is due to hormonal diseases or endoctrinas, the truth is that most of the time it is because the person ingests more calories than the body needs and does less exercise than what the body needs.
My grandmother always said that you have to eat to live and not live to eat. Here are some interesting facts about diets:
– To burn the calories of a hamburger you have to run 15 minutes.
– Children of an obese mother are 40% more likely to suffer from obesity.
– If the father is also overweight, the odds double to 80%.
– Standing for 5 to 6 hours burns a total of 500 calories.
– A man who weighs 150 pounds gains 3 pounds twice as fast as a child of 50.
– An additional three quarter inch measurement at the waist means that the person has gained 5 pounds.
– To know how much your skin weighs, divide your weight by 6.
– Children today weigh 20 to 30 percent more than they did 100 years ago.
– Three kisses a day burn 3 pounds a year. Reading 650 words burns 1 calorie.
Obesity is a problem not only for the physical appearance of the person but also for your overall health. The greater the overweight, the greater the risk that your health will be affected.
Some of the problems that cause obesity are:
– Cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure
– Vascular accidents in the brain because the fat blocks the blood vessels
– Skin problems such as stretch marks and increased hair growth
– Gastritis, colitis, hemorrhoids
– Urinary incontinence, kidney stones, prostate cancer
– Depression and low self-esteem
– Fatigue, shortness of breath
– Infertility and High Risk Pregnancy
– Social discrimination
Each individual is unique, genetically, psychologically and physically, so if you have a lot of weight it is best to check with your doctor to make you an appropriate eating plan. If your overweight is not very severe, the best remedy is to take care of your diet and exercise.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
Taking 3 or 4 cups of this tea daily will make you lose a few pounds a month without having to make special diets.
Add two teaspoons of honey to your favorite tea and two of apple cider vinegar. Take two tablespoons of this tea with your meals. Up to 10 pounds per month can be lost.
Take about two teaspoons of this vinegar dissolved in water before each meal. Apple cider vinegar has properties that remove fat cells.
Basic Tips That Do not Fail
If you have been living a sedentary lifestyle for a long time start with low impact exercises such as walking or swimming. Gradually go up to a more rigorous exercise until you get to do at least 20 minutes a day of high-impact aerobic exercise like running or playing tennis.
I drank water
Take 8 glasses of water daily. This will help keep the metabolism working properly.
Avoid fats, sugars, and refined flours
Unque the desserts are delicious, if we want to lose weight there is no other remedy than to give up these pleasures.
Do not eat more after 6 in the afternoon
The body does not have time to metabolize meals that are made after 6pm. With only this change you make in your daily life, you will lose weight.
You may have heard of the grapefruit diet. Well, it has something true. Grapefruits burn fat, so eat several grapefruit a day and you’ll see the difference.
See Also :- How to lose weight with the help of Lemon?
Keep a balanced diet
Or at least twice a week, accompany your meals with a salad of purple cabbage with carrots and cucumbers garnished with lemon or vinegar.
Another easy trick to speed up metabolism is to take a spoonful of olive oil on an empty stomach.